KOOKOOLAN 1/4 BEEF Cutting Instructions for The Meating Place:
PLEASE ONLY USE THIS FORM IF YOUR BEEF CAME FROM KOOKOOLAN FARMS!
1/4 Beef :
- Weigh approximately 175 lbs.
- You have purchased EITHER a FRONT or HIND quarter from Kookoolan Farms. Cuts are limited to what the front or hind quarter yields.
- Typically, beef loose 35-40% of their hanging weight during the butchering process, depending on the amount of fat on the animal.
- A 175 lb. Quarter Beef will yield approximately 105 lbs. of meat.
- Depending on what primal cuts are kept, Ground Beef will account for approximately 50% of your take home meat.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service