Moko Home + Living - Join Our Team
WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night's sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn't easy - they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone's reach.
Here’s what our 200-person strong team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
• Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products
• Attracted global investment to continue fueling our growth and vision
• Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country
GETTING YOUR DREAM JOB
We bring a special touch to all we do at Moko, and our recruiting process is no exception. You'll start by filling out this simple form - we just need some basic information about you, most of which can be copy/pasted from your CV to get started. If we're able to shortlist you, you'll go through a unique (and fun!) process that's done online at your convenience before meeting us in person.
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
WHO THRIVES AT MOKO?
• You care about the impact of your work - working to improve millions of homes in Kenya and beyond
• You thrive when you are able to take initiative and solve big problems
• You're structured and organized, structuring your work around big goals and working efficiently toward reaching them
• You can see the "big picture" and exercise good judgment, putting the needs of the team first
• You're eager to grow and learn with us - eager for new challenges and the opportunities they bring
We thrive on independence at Moko, and everyone is given flexibility to work from where they are most productive according to the specifics of their roles. Working remotely, from a co-working space or from our Mombasa Rd. location are all options.
Which position are you interested in?
General: Any role available now or in the future which fits
HR & Talent: Head of People
Operations & Supply Chain: Head of Operations & Supply Chain
Production & Manufacturing: Factory/Production Officer
Retail & Marketing: Marketing Manager
Retail & Marketing: Retail Operations Officer
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Watervale Investments Ltd.