Please note organisations must be formally constituted (e.g. as a community interest company or limited liability company registered at Companies House; a charity or trust registered with the Charity Commission; a Local Authority or statutory body; or a voluntary group with a written constitution and bank account) in order to become a Hub Member and access support.
If you're a filmmaker/production company, there's no need to join the Hub as an organisation to access our talent development funding - instead, you'll need to sign up to the BFI NETWORK application portal: https://network.bfi.org.uk/film-hub-north
We require only one lead contact per organisation to fill in this form. Please email email@example.com if you would like someone else in your team to receive Hub communication or if you're unsure if someone else from your organisation has already applied.
● Active commitment to the vision of FAN set out in BFI2022, with a shared ambition to extend film choice, increase and broaden film audiences, and enhance opportunities for audiences to engage with and learn about film.
● Participation in Hub activity with an open, professional and sharing approach.
● Keeping regular and open lines of communication with the Film Hub Lead Organisation and other FAN members, discussing opportunities and concerns relating to the Hub as they arise.
● Complying with statutory or voluntary laws, rules, regulations and guidelines applicable to the exhibition of film to public and membership-only audiences.
● Acknowledging and promoting the support of the National Lottery in relation to FAN activity.
● Allowing Film Hub North to use details of your screening activity supplied in the application to provide the BFI with updates on the size and make-up of our membership.
Film Hub North will keep all personal data supplied with your application securely. Upon joining the Hub you will be added automatically to our newsletter mailing list and to the BFI’s mailing list for the FAN Indie Box Office report. We will not share your personal data with any other third party without your prior written permission.
In addition, from time to time Film Hub North would like to use the contact details you have supplied in the membership application (email, postal address and telephone number) to contact you about the following:
● Hub activities of relevance, including funding, training and networking opportunities;
● Other news items, reports and publications of interest to film exhibitors;
● Opportunities to take part in research to help FAN better understand performance against its stated objectives or to learn more about the support needs of film exhibitors.
Please be aware that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Do you agree that we can use your contact details for this purpose? Please indicate your consent: