FINISH THE SENTENCE BASED ON THE GIVEN SUBJUNCTIVE BY CHOOSING THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCES.!
1. The people wish the government paid more attention on the education system. In fact, ...
the government cares more on building infrastructures
the government didn't take care of education system
2. The job seekers wish they could have a comfortable interview. In fact, ....
they felt nervous.
the interviewer makes the situation worse.
3. People would rather millenials were able to create job fields. In fact, ...
they are busy looking for a job.
they seem to be more creative than the previous generation.
4. The people wish there had been rules regulating on deforestation for housing years ago. In fact, ...
the government punished the people who did illegal logging for housing.
the government permitted rich people to destroy the forest.
5. Everyone wishes they got good information from the politicians.
they always get fake information.
they are supplied with the accurate information.
6. Our school would rather we had our own curriculum. In fact, ...
we have to use the one made by the government.
we don't need to make our own curriculum.
7. I wished I could have worked in that big company. In fact, ...
I got an excellent job.
The company didn't need a new employee.
8. Those parents would rather they could have communicated with their children's teacher before they dropped out of the school. In fact, ...
there isn't any information about their children report from the school.
they got the information after the schoolmaster such decision.
9. My family would rather we had spent the holiday to Bali last month. In fact, ...
we enjoyed the time there for three days.
we spent our holiday time at home.
10. The government wishes the people respected the differences among them. In fact, ...
they often send harsh statements to others.
they didn't understand how to respect others.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service