CLC Group Leader Application 2020-21
Main Role as CLC Group Leader
-To care for and empower CLC members to grow in friendship, faith, and service by facilitating weekly group meetings.
- Attend weekly faith-sharing group meetings among the leaders (Fall quarter only)
- Co-facilitate your small group weekly meetings (begin in Winter)
- Recruit your group members
- Attend quarterly CLC Leadership formation
- Check-in with the Director of CLC once a month for guidance and support
- Time commitment: average 2-3 hours per week (including your prep time)
Name (First and Last)
Which college do you belong to?
Do you plan to live on campus next school year?
Assuming that on-campus housing is available
Expected Year of Graduation
Co-leader's name (if applicable)
How would you describe your previous experiences of small groups (either bible study, on retreat, or at your parish)?
What makes you want to be a CLC Small Group Leader?
What other commitments will you have this year? What challenges do you envision in committing to be a CLC group leader?
Is there anything else do you want to share about yourself or CLC?
In applying to this position, I agree to the following
I have read and understood my role and responsibilities of a CLC group leader.
I promise to attend weekly faith-sharing group meetings among the leaders.
I give CLC permission to quote my answers for publicity (optional).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Newman Center Catholic Community at UCSD.