Project Borealis - Programming (AI Developer)
Be part of something exciting!
Use principles from the Source Engine adapted to modern utility AI theory to create robust, aggressive and most importantly fun AI in C++ through a continued conversation with inspired gameplay designers with a clear specification for behavior through AI design documentation and prior games.
● Proficiency in C++
● Experience with Unreal Engine 4
● Experience with Environment Query Systems and Behavior Trees
● Experience in Utility AI
● Knowledge of Git and Bash recommended
● Giving and receiving feedback on code through branch reviews
● A passion for Half-Life’s game design and mechanics
● Commit and push work as often as possible on a separate branch
● Experiment with new ideas from curiosity and creativity
● Ability to plan out your own milestones and goals, with guidance from a lead.
● The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover. -
Terms of Service