Honk Jr. Elementary Musical 2021 Registration Form
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Thank you for your interest in the Minnetonka Elementary Musical Honk Jr.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
• Due to COVID guidelines and the need to keep cast sizes at a safe number, we are accepting the first 125 registrations.
• Students will be assigned to one of four casts, with 25-35 students in each cast.
• Stay tuned for more information regarding a virtual parent meeting the week of March 22.
• Rehearsals will begin the week of April 5.
• Each cast will rehearse twice a week at Clear Springs Elementary from 5:30-8:00 p.m. and at the Arts Center on 7 on Saturdays (either morning or afternoon) during April and May.
• Some rehearsals may be held virtually, especially toward the beginning of the process.
• Technical/Dress Rehearsals and Performances will be held at the City of Minnetonka Outdoor Amphitheater during the weeks of June 7 and June 14, 2021.
• Each cast will have two technical/dress rehearsals during the week and a final run-through plus two performances on either Saturday or Sunday.
• Cast assignments and rehearsal days/times will be assigned by March 15. For your assignment check the website:
beginning March 15.
• Once cast assignments have been made, expect a welcome email with more information from your director(s).
• In order to participate, parents must complete ALL sections of this form and submit no later than March 1, 2021.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Minnetonka Public Schools Google Apps.