1. Be sure to include a descriptive subject line. E-mails received with no subject line may likely be perceived as spam by an email filter and be deleted before reaching the recipient’s inbox.
2. Responses to questions and discussion topics can be of interest to the entire list. In these cases, it is appropriate to reply to the listserv address. Hitting the “Reply” button will send your response to the entire list.
3. Personal replies should be directed to specific individuals rather than to the entire list. Remember to cut and paste the sender’s e-mail address when replying.
4. Be respectful and considerate of your colleagues in your postings.
5. This listserv may not be used for the following: • solicitation, promotion, or sales of commercial products or services. • campaign purposes by members running for an elected leadership position. • posting job announcements or position descriptions.
Users that do not follow the above etiquette will be immediately removed from the listserv. For questions regarding the listserv, please contact Melissa Banks at email@example.com
Melissa Banks, Instructional Technology SpecialistOffice of Elementary Education and Reading MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONP.O. Box 771 | Jackson, MS | 39205-0771Tel 359-2586 | www.mdek12.org