IFRA Research Fellows
- Applicants must be post-graduate students, lecturers, or researchers from universities and research institutions, working EXCLUSIVELY in humanities and social sciences, with a direct interest in Nigeria, Ghana, Niger, or West African transnational issues.
If you do not match all those criteria, your request will not be considered.
Concretely, the fellowship includes that:
- You will be added to the IFRA research fellows mailing list.
- You will be kept informed of all IFRA activities.
- You will have access to 'research fellows only' research methodology workshops, guest lectures and masterclasses.
- You will be part of a broad network of peer researchers and international scholars engaging in similar issues.
As a fellow you are expected to participate at least to a few events per year. If not, your fellowship may not be renew on the following year.
What is your status?
I am already a research fellow of IFRA-Nigeria and I am just updating my information
I want to apply to become a research fellow of IFRA-Nigeria
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service