Week number Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. When inspecting the field of play before the game, you notice there is no mark at 9,15m (10 yards) from the corner area. What do you decide?
Postpone the game
Only start the game if they put marks on the pitch on time
Start the game, but report the missing marks to the governing bodies
Start the game, these marks are optional
2. The referee restarts play with a dropped ball. Before the ball has touched the ground, a player kicks it towards the goal of the opponents. The goalkeeper did not expect this and the ball enters the goal directly. How is play restarted?
3. Team A wants to take a kick-off. Four of his teammates are in the centre circle and one opponent. All players are in their own half. What does the referee decide?
All good. Let’s take the kick-off
Only teammates are allowed to be in the centre circle
Only two players (including the kicker) is allowed to be in the centre circle
Only one player (the kicker) is allowed to be in the centre circle
4. James Milner shoots on goal. There’s a defender in the penalty area who deliberately saves the ball that was going at goal. The ball now goes towards Mohamed Salah, who was in offside position at the moment Milner shoots on goal. Salah scores. How does the referee restart the game?
Indirect free kick
Direct free kick
5. Paris Saint Germain is attacking and a player from the defending team, not the goalkeeper, stops a promising attack in the penalty area by handling. What does the referee decide?
Penalty kick + red card
Penalty kick + yellow card
Penalty kick + no card
Indirect free kick + red card
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service