LagPods SAT/ACT Registration Form 2021-2022
LagPods was created in 2020 as a system of free, virtual peer study Pods. This year, we are partnering with NHS and expanding the program to include many more students and academic classes as well as the SAT and ACT.
How does LagPods work?
- All Lag students are welcome to participate.
- Students are assigned to virtual study Pods and teach/learn from each other
When do Pods meet?
- Meeting times and dates are flexible, chosen by Pod members.
- Meetings are virtual, outside of school hours.
- Pods usually meet weekly.
Will I receive community service hours?
- Students are teaching and learning at the same time; everyone receives tutoring hours for participation
Are there LagPods leadership opportunities?
- Students can apply to be a Pod leader
- Pod Leaders plan and organize meetings to make sure they run smoothly
- Pod Leaders receive additional community service hours for preparing for meetings