1st Year Student Survey on Reading
This is a survey to find out what you think about reading. The librarian will explain the questions before you begin.
1. What is the name of your school?
CBS James' St.
Coláiste Chathail Naofa
Coláiste Chill Mhantain
Collinstown Park C.C.
Margaret Aylward C.C.
Mount Seskin C.C.
New Cross College
Pobalscoil Chloich Cheannfhaola
St. Aidan's C.S.
St. Kevin's C.C., Clondalkin
St. Kevin's College
St. Killian's C.S.
St. Paul's C.C.
St. Paul's CBS
Terence MacSwiney C.C.
2. Are you male or female?
3. How much do you like reading?
Quite a lot
Not at all
4. Do you think reading is important?
5. How good do you think you are at reading?
6. What do you like to read?
Novels/ Story books
Information/ Fact books
7. How do you like to read?
I like to read books/magazines
I like to read on the computer/tablet
I like to read on my phone
I like to use e-readers
I like to listen to audio books
8. Are you a member of your local public library?
9. How do you feel about reading aloud in class?
I love it
I don't mind it
I hate it
10. How many books have you read in the last year?
More than 12
11. Do you think you are better at reading than you were a year ago?
I don't know
12. Tick which of these you agree with:
I like our school library
I do not like our school library
Please give reasons for your answer
13. Is there anything else you would like to say?
Thanks for taking part in this survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service