DAIC Islamic School Enrollment
• Students must arrive on time; tardiness disturbs the class and causes embarrassment to the students. Please teach your children the importance of punctuality.
• Student must be dropped off inside the masjid. Do not drop your children off in the parking lot.
• If your child is not registered, do not bring your child to the class.
• Please arrive on time to pick up your child; the school is not responsible for your child after his/her session is over.
• If the child is causing disturbance, is sick, or crying, the school will contact you to pick up your child.
• Students 5 years old or older are eligible for registration.
• Please make sure your child brings all the required text books and materials to the school.
• Both staff and students should behave in an Islamic and responsible manner.
• Students should be courteous and respectful to teachers, parents, volunteers, visitors, and each other – especially to the younger students. Distracting the class, belittling others, vandalism, fighting, stealing, and other disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
• Classes will begin on October 6th, 2019. School hours are from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm on Sundays.
• An email address must be provided for each family in order to provide updates on school closures, homework assignments, or other school-related communication.
• Fees are due upon registration by October 13th 2019.
• The last day of registration is October 13th 2019. After this date, students can no longer be registered for the Fall 2019 semester.
• The fee structure is as follows (based on the number of students in one family):
- $60 for 1 student
- $100 for 2 students
- $125 for 3 students
- $150 for 4 or more students
• If you require a fee waiver, would like to set up monthly payments for the fee, or have questions about this fee structure, please contact the school administration by emailing
I agree to abide by all rules & regulations of the Darul Arqum Islamic School (DAIS). I understand that false or inaccurate information provided on this form may result in admission being denied. I hereby grant permission for these student(s) to participate in all activities of the DAIS. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to these student(s), in, on, or about the premises of the said school, or arising out of its activities, wherever it may be, including transportation to and from the school and its activities. I further grant permission to the DAIS administration, its teachers or volunteers to provide emergency first aid and/or hospitalization to these student(s) in case of injury or illness as deemed appropriate by DAIS. Any medical expenses incurred for medical treatment shall be the responsibility of the student's parents. Additionally, I hereby release the DAIS and its staff, affiliates, partners, teachers, volunteers of all liabilities of any possible injury to my child(ren) emotional, mental or physical on and off the Masjid premises. By submitting this application I consent to these terms.
I have read and agree to the guidelines above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iowa State University.
Terms of Service