1. Meeting requests should be made at least one week in advance.
2. The questions below are required in order to submit. If an answer is currently unknown, enter "TBD" for 'to be determined'. All "TBD" information should be provided to scheduler at least 5 business days before the meeting.
3. Any updates/changes should be requested no fewer than 48 hours before the meeting.
IF YOUR MEETING HAS A PRESENTER, please ask him/her in advance for any of the following:
2. Room set-up (arrangement of tables and chairs)
3. Any technical needs (e.g., body mic, In-focus, flip chart, etc.)
MEETING SCHEDULING / CONTACT:
* Amy Sickler makes the meeting reservations and arrangements. Any changes to the reservation should go through Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-614-1672.
* In the event that Amy is out of the office, please contact Amy's back-up, Darliene Farrar, at email@example.com, or 503-614-1433.
* IMPORTANT NOTE! Please DO NOT make reservations through our receptionist, as we will be unaware of your meeting reservation and your meeting details will not be reflected on our detailed electronic spreadsheet.
MEETING REQUEST PROCESS:
1. Once your request is submitted, you will receive an eMail confirmation receipt within 24 hours.
2. Within 48 business hours, you will receive an eMail to confirm the meeting's approval status.
Thank you for your efforts and patience as we continue to implement new ways in striving for excellence!