EBC Financial Administrator Application
The Financial Administrator is responsible for managing the church’s day to day financial operations with efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and conformity to accounting standards and regulatory requirements. This position is full-time and currently reports directly to the Pastor.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
1) Management of Financial Systems and Internal Controls
2) Human Resources and Payroll Administration
3) Receipt of Income
4) Charitable Contributions Posting and Acknowledgment
5) Disbursement of Funds and Accounts Payable
6) Oversight of Banking and Investment Accounts
7) Church Budget Preparation and Adherence
8) Financial Reporting and Analysis
9) Financial and Legal Record Keeping
10) Capital Campaigns and Stewardship Emphasis Support
11) Other Duties as Assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A ministry-minded focus with an understanding and commitment to the church’s mission, policies, and direction.
• Strong knowledge of financial accounting principles, internal controls, and reporting methods and standards.
• Analytical, high attention to detail, and strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Ability to develop and manage systems and processes which maximize efficiency and accountability.
• Proficiency in creating and manipulating spreadsheets for analysis and reporting.
• Strong communication skills – both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task – not easily overwhelmed.
• Strong interpersonal relationships skills, including a positive and helpful attitude.
• Professionalism, a mature sense of discretion, and absolute commitment to confidentiality.
• Proficient in QuickBooks and in Microsoft Office Programs – Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to pick up new ideas and processes quickly.
• Basic understanding of payroll processes.
• Effective problem analysis and resolution skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline is preferred.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting or office environment, preferably in a non-profit environment.
(Full-time) 38.5 Hours - Church Office Hours
$18 per hour plus $350 monthly additional benefit pay
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service