To qualify for a wholesale account, your business must meet the following requirements:
1. Maintain Current Business Information Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Valtech LLC. For example, if contact information changes, you open a new store location or change your name, notify us immediately.
2. Disclose All Locations that Carry Valtech ProductsQualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your brick and mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website, or temporary storefronts (events, pop up stores, etc)
3. Sell on Approved Retail Websites OnlyMust only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company.
Selling on 3rd party sites (ebay, etc), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited. Selling on Amazon.com under your company name requires approval. Selling on Amazon using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) services is strictly prohibited.
4. Report Sell-ThruBe prepared to report sell-thru information by SKU & approved retail location upon request.
5. Abide by Valtech LLC Trademark & Brand Policy Guidelines.Must agree to comply with Valtech Trademark and Brand Policy and represent yourself as a Valtech authorized retailer in all online advertising and sales collateral.
Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of Valtech's trademarks is strictly prohibited.Do not use unapproved marketing materials (such as photos & copy) for Valtech products.Do not advertise Valtech's products in ways that violate the terms of these Reseller Requirements or Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
6. Valtech Minimum Advertised Price Policy Ensure you understand and abide by Valtech's MAP Policy. (Please see separate document)
7. Sell to Customers within Assigned Geographic Territory Only Do not sell or ship Valtech products to international customers and/or outside of your country.
8. Sell to Retail Consumers OnlyDo not sell Valtech products to other retailers, B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders. Please sell to your end consumers only.
9. Only Purchase Valtech Products Directly From Valtech LLCDo not buy Valtech products from other retailers, or from sources not explicitly endorsed by Valtech LLC.
10. Only Sell Products in Original PackagingDo not alter or bundle original packaging in any way prior to reselling products.
Removing products from packaging and reselling in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
11. No Bundling Products Do not integrate products into your own, or 3rd party products, and sell as bundles without a license from Valtech LLC.
12. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy RulesComply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale & marketing of Valtech Products.
13. Support our Branded Online Community and Abide by our Social Media Guidelines Do not create social media profiles or usernames that contain any of Valtech's trademarks.
14. Demonstrate Your Expertise and Serve Customer NeedsDemonstrate that you and/or your employees understand how to successfully introduce Valtech products.
Provide a level of sales support and customer support for our customers that, at minimum, demonstrate industry best practices.
15. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy RulesComply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale & marketing of Valtech Products.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in Valtech Wholesale Account Requirements will result in suspension or termination of your account.