Week 3 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. Three defending team players form a wall. All attacking team players:
must remain at least 1m from the wall
must remain at least 2m from the wall
must remain at least 3m from the wall
are free to stay where they want
2. A penalty kick is taken. The attacker makes no offence. The goalkeeper has one foot in front of his goal-line and the other foot in the air above the goal-line. The ball is saved by the goalkeeper and goes out of play. Other players do not make an offence. What do you decide?
Restart play with a corner kick or throw-in
Restart play with a penalty kick and show the goalkeeper a yellow card
Restart play with a penalty kick
Restart play with a dropped ball and show the goalkeeper a yellow card
3. A player is about to take the throw-in. He stands two metres away from the touchline. Where are opponents allowed to stand?
On the touchline, as long as they stand at least 2 m away from the thrower
At least 2 m from the point on the touchline where the throw-in is to be taken
At least 5 m from the point on the touchline where the throw-in is to be taken
At least 9.15m from the point on the touchline where the throw-in is to be taken
4. A defender denies the attacker an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. Before you start the disciplinary sanction procedure, the attacker takes the free kick quickly and creates a clear goal-scoring opportunity for his team-mate. What do you decide?
Allow play to continue and show the defender a yellow card at the next stoppage
Allow play to continue and show the defender a red card at the next stoppage
Allow play to continue and don’t show the defender a yellow card
Stop play and show show the defender a red card
5. A player takes the throw-in towards the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper clearly attempts to kick it away, but he fails and the ball touches his hand. What does the referee decide?
Allows play to continue
Whistles and restarts play with an indirect free kick
Whistles and restarts play with a penalty kick
Whistles and orders the throw-in to be retaken
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service