Communications Director for MRID
Applications are due Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:00pm
Any Questions? Contact:
Communications Director Responsibilities:
The Communications Director will serve from January 1 - December 31, 2020
According to the bylaws, this person is responsible for official communications to the membership and the broader community. In the event that the Operations Director is either vacant or that individual assumes the responsibilities of the President, the Communications Director shall assume all of their duties of record keeping for the organization.
- Oversee the dissemination of information to the broader community, through social media, newsletter, and website.
- Ensures the standard of quality is consistent for all information released.
Other general responsibilities as a board member of the MRID include:
- Regular communication through email, text, Marco Polo, Slack, or any other means of communication agreed upon by the board.
- Attend at least 75% of scheduled board meetings (Board meetings are generally four hours once a month and are accessible by Zoom video conferencing).
- Attend the Annual Business Meeting held in October
Are you a member of RID? (Required to be a board member)
Are you a member of MRID? (Required to be a board member)
Why are you interested in this position? Share your goals for the position, your preferred communication style as a part of a team, and what visions you have for the organization as a whole.
Share a YouTube link with your signed response. Videos should be up to 5 minutes long.
Do you have any questions for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MRID.