2. There is no age limit for both subjects and photographers, but subjects below age of 18 must have their guardians provide their written consent to be part of the contest.
3. Participants can use any type of camera (film or digital).
4. Photos must have a size of at least 8R or 8 inches × 10 inches (203mm x 254mm) at 300 DPI or 2400 x 3000 pixels
5. Photo entries must be related to sci-fi and fantasy films, TV series, comics, video games, books, manga, or anime.
6. Photos may be black and white or coloured.
7. Photos must not contain any visible or invisible watermarks. All photos selected as semi-finalists will be properly labelled when displayed at C2AGE website.
8. Participants can only submit one entry.
9. Photo entries should not have been published in any physical publication.
10. Photos must be taken on the 15th July 2017 (C2AGE Day 1) around the event venue (i.e. HELP Subang 2) and the photos may be indoors or outdoors.
11. Entries must not show nudity or obscenity.
12. Post-processing is allowed. Elements used in the post-processing must be either originally produced or public domain and/or royalty-free.
13. In case of photos having the same subject (same cosplayer and costume but different photographer), the judges will decide which one will be retained.
14. Participants are to send their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2017, 2.00pm. Any entries received after will not be counted.
15. In order to avoid confusion, participants are encouraged to follow the format of the email title as provided: [name of participant]: Photography competition.
16. Selected photos will be featured in the C2AGE website.
17. The organizers of C2AGE reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not follow the requirements or are deemed unsuitable for the contest.
18. The prize giving ceremony will take place on 16th July 2017, 5.30pm at the main event hall.
Judging Criteria:1. Photography: 40%2. Creativity: 40%3. Adherence to Theme: 20%