2. This competition will be held on 16th July 2017 (Day 2, Sunday), 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
3. The maximum number of participants allowed per group is 3 with no minimum number of participants.
4. There are only 10 slots available.
5. Participants below the age of 18 must obtain the parental consent before registration. Parental consent is assumed upon submission of the registration form. The committee will not be held liable for any mishaps that may occur.
6. All the information on the registration form must be correct. The committee has the right to disqualify any participant (with discretion) from the competition if any information is found to be incorrect or unclear.
7. After the submission of the registration form, participants will receive a confirmation email from the organizer within 3 working days.
8. Upon receiving the email, participants are required to send the information below to the organizer at least 2 days before the event:a) Clear coloured reference picture of the character being portrayedb) Audio files in MP3 formatc) Video files in MP4/MKV format
9. Props and backdrops are allowed, but liquids, confetti, flammable and sharp objects are prohibited, usage of such objects will result in deduction of marks or disqualification.
1. Participants are to register at the registration booth, performance slot will be allocated on the spot upon registration.
2. Participants may attend the sound check from 9.00am to 9.30am on Sunday (16th July). It is not a must to attend, but it is advisable to do so.
3. Participants will be given tags and free entry to the event upon registration at level 1, above the ticketing counter. Free entry is for both days.
4. Participants are required to arrive at the stage at least 30 minutes before their allocated time slot. Failure to do so will result in disqualification unless there is another available empty slot.
5. Participants or their representative must be present during the prize presentation. Failure to be present will result in the forfeiture of the prize. Prize giving will be held on 16th July, 5.30pm at the main hall.
6. Participants are to perform a short skit no longer than 5 minutes, exceeding the time limit may result in deduction of marks.
7. A maximum of 2 helpers are allowed, no tags or free entry will be given to helpers.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judging Criteria:1. Accuracy and Quality of the Costume – 25%2. Portrayal of the Character – 25%3. Performance – 25%4. Creativity – 25%