Housing Agreement Cancellation Form
The cost of your housing and meal plan is applied to your student account at the beginning of each semester. Students terminating their agreements will be charged room and meal plan costs based on the Refund/Cost Schedule seen on their Housing Agreement and on this form.

Agreement may be terminated by the student as follows:

Residents may cancel this Agreement at any time by filing a Cancellation Form with Student Housing with costs attributed as listed in the below Refund/Cost Schedule

Graduation, Total Withdrawal, or Marriage: The student may cancel this Agreement without forfeiture of the deposit for reasons of graduation, total enrollment withdrawal, or for marriage by filing a Cancellation Form and appropriate documentation to Student Housing.

Hardship: The student may request cancellation of this Agreement for hardship by filing a Cancellation Form and supporting documentation to Student Housing. If approved, you will be notified in writing. If denied, you will be notified in writing and held to the terms of this agreement for the remainder of respective semester(s).
Email *
First and Last Name *
UA ID Number *
Cell Phone *
Which semester(s) are you cancelling your Housing for? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UA. Report Abuse