OTAFUSE 9 Merchandise Booth Registration
Clubs, communities, online shops and small businesses owners are welcomed to join and participate in our Merchandise booths, bringing together all pop culture and hobby related products under one roof.
OtaFuse 9th Anniversary Event
Date: 7th & 8th September 2019
Venue: Karamunsing Exhibition Hall
Booth Registration Period: 31st July 2019
Booth Type: Merchandise
Price: RM200 for 2 days
- Booth Pass for 2 person (Non-Transferable)
- 1 table (2’x6’)
- 1 table cloth
- 2 chairs
*Add-on booth pass (+RM30)
*Add-on power socket (+RM50)
• For hobby collectibles and other merchandises
• Merchandise example:
- Toys, figurines & collectibles (Fake/Bootleg figurines are not allowed)
- T-shirts, posters, mugs, key chains (Unauthorized use of fan arts as merchandises are not allowed)
- Costume, props & wigs
- Clothing & accessories
- Make-up & cosmetic products
- Gaming and IT products
- 2nd hand comic books, collections & other goods
- For other products that is not listed above, do contact us through Facebook message or email.
OTAFUSE 2019 MERCHANDISE BOOTH RULES:
1. STRICTLY NO food, drinks, weapons, hazardous items, products with illicit content and illegal materials based on Malaysian Law to be sold at the booths.
2. All applications will be screened by the committee and only applications that are deemed to be suitable will be approved as booth vendors.
3. Booths placement will be arranged by the committee.
4. Booth owners will be given special tag (booth pass) that allows priority access for early setup and easy access at entrance/exit.
5. Merchandise booth vendors may purchase up to TWO extra booth pass only.
6. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
7. An email regarding the booth registration will be sent to you within 2 weeks.
8. Payment details will be included in the registration email. Failure to pay on time will result in cancellation of booking.
9. Booth confirmation email will be sent within 7 days after payment has been made.
10. Booth placement details will be announced at least 1 month before the event.
11. Setup time: 9.00am – 10.00am; Booth operating time: 10.00am-8.00pm.
12. Only booth participants with tags are allowed into the event hall early for setup.
13. Booth area MUST be kept clean and dry at all times. Please throw away your own rubbish to the nearest garbage bin available.
*OTAFUSE committee reserves the right to change the R&R without prior notice.
For Shops/Companies who are interested in participating as Exhibitor or Sponsor, please PM us in Facebook or email us for more info:
Click to proceed to the registration form
I have read and agreed to the terms & conditions in registering a booth for OTAFUSE 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service