Membership Application Form
If you want to help re-forest your community, join the Tampa Bay Reforestation and Environmental Effort, Inc.!
1. To beautify and reforest the Tampa Bay area through the planting of native trees.
2. To further public awareness about the merits of reforesting public lands.
3. To further public awareness about the planting and preserving of native trees and underutilized varieties of
desirable trees of special interest.
4. To work in conjunction with, and in support of, other organizations of similar purpose.
5. To be a clearinghouse of scientific and educational information to the public on the merits of tree species
selection for use in the Tampa Bay area in accordance with the intent of its I.R.S. tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) status.
Membership is open to all, regardless of color, race, sex, creed, handicap, or national origin. Any public or private corporation can become members. All TREE, Inc. members have full voting rights, receive our publication Arbor Bio, and are encouraged to take an active part in tree planting projects and nursery workdays.
In order to pay for memberships, you can either submit your dues to the TREE, Inc. PayPal account at
Or you can send a check to our address made out to Tampa Bay Reforestation and Environmental Effort, Inc:
P.O. Box 23253
Tampa, FL 33623.
What Membership Level Would You Like? (Payable via PayPal or Check - see text above)
Individual Membership - $12.00 Annually
Family Membership - $16.00 Annually
Supporting Membership - $25.00 Annually
Patron Membership - $50.00 Annually
Lifetime Membership - $200.00 One-Time
What is your name?
Are you affiliated with a local company/organization related to the environment/climate change/activism? If so, which one(s)?
What is your address (include city/state/zip)?
What is your email address?
What is your phone number?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service