History Of The Declaration of Independence Activity
Directions: Use the digital resources provided in the activity to answer the questions below about the Declaration of Independence
1. In which of the cities below was the Second Continental Congress meeting?
2. During the Second Continental Congress it became clear to the representatives of all 13 states that?
America must make peace with England
America must become its own independent nation
America must ask France to become part of New France
America must surrender as soon as possible to King George and ask for forgiveness
3. Which famous patriot at the Second Continental Congress was chosen to write a draft of the Declaration of Independence?
4. On which of the dates below does the United States of America celebrate "Independence Day?"
5. When the Declaration of Independence was written, Europe was in the middle of a time period known as?
the Middle Ages
the Roman Empire
6. Which of the famous American female patriots below encouraged her husband to include more rights for women in the Declaration of Independence?
7. Write a paragraph answering the following question: Summarize how the Declaration of Independence was written and approved by the Continental Congress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service