ASA 2011 Girls Tryout Registration
Tryout Dates: ***it is recommended to attend as many tryout dates as possible***
Sunday, May 16th @ 6p - 7:30p - Arundel High School
Thursday, May 20th @ 6p - 7:30p - Arundel High School
Sunday, May 23rd @ 6p - 7:30p - Meade Senior High School
Arundel High School, 1001 Annapolis Rd, Gambrills, MD 21054 - Front Bermuda Fields
Meade Senior High School, 1100 Clark Rd, Fort Meade, MD 20755 - Grass Field ‘B’
Contact for more information:
Coach - Kerry Brimmer (
Manager - Jenn Klingler (
Coach - Paul Narron (
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Player Date of Birth
Current team/level of play
Comments - info for coaches
I / we agree to abide by all AA County Covid protocols & RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
(Updated March 2021)
Masks must be worn at all times by players, coaches, volunteers, and parents except when on the field of play
It is important that everyone continues to observe ALL social distancing guidelines.
• If you are sick or feel sick, you should remain home.
• When on the playing field players do not need to wear mask, however when they return to the sidelines if they cannot practice safe social distancing, they should wear a mask.
• Masks are required in all areas except when on the field of play;
o Masks are not required for players and officials while on the field of play, but are
• Players on the sidelines should be spaced out. Players should place their bags, water, etc. at a reasonable distance apart and return to their bag during breaks. Each player should remain at their bag until they return to the field or leave. Important that coaches reinforce this throughout the training sessions.
• Players/coaches should avoid or limit contact, such as:
o high fives, team huddles, arms around players, snacks, sharing water bottles/drinks, etc.
• Parents/guardians and family are allowed to attend practices, trainings, and games but should ensure that proper social distancing is maintained. Youth sports gatherings and events are not open to the general public. Masks must be worn at all times by all spectators. A representative from each team must ensure Social Distancing and Return to Play Guidelines are followed.
• If there are teams already on the field playing when your team arrives for warm up, you may NOT enter the field until that team leaves and takes their equipment. Teams may warm up at in an area away from the field of play.
• When your game/training is over leave the game field promptly. If Coaches want to speak to players, you may move to another area on the field away from the main field. If you cannot social distance when speaking, you must put on a mask and so must the players.
• Team staff should wipe down the player bench(es) before and after games. Please decide who will bring disinfectant to the fields and who will wipe down the bench(es).
• A list of players, coaches and volunteers who attend each practice and game should
be kept. This list may be requested by the MD Health Department if someone tests
positive for COVID-19.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service