• International medical assistance is compulsory and may be acquired with the company ASSIST CARD.
• Visa V type for long term stay (more than 180 days) • PIP-2 or PIP-6 for less than 180 days (one semester). This is a special permission that will be issued by the inmigration officers, according to the acceptance letter given by the international office.
• Please fill out our Application Form and upload the required documents
• Presentation letter from the home university (It must include: name, last name, passport number, Colombian ID for colombian citizens enrolled in a foreign university, dates for the exchange/rotation and specific field or area of knowledge)• Certificate with grades in spanish (official translation is not required) • Document attesting spanish knowledge (B2) for non-native spanish speakers• Motivation letter in spanish• Copy of passport or Cédula de Ciudadanía for Colombian citizens
• Faculty of Health incoming students: you must also upload Europass CV• Fellows: please send the undergraduate and posgraduate diploma
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP / PHD RESEARCH STAY
• Letter of introduction from the tutor at home university.• Letter of invitation from an appointed professor of Universidad del Valle, supported by a work schedule.• Brief description of the project to be developed (in English or Spanish).• Copy of passport or Cédula de Ciudadanía for Colombian citizens• 3 x 4 cm photo, white background, JPG format.
• 3 x 4 cm photo, white background, JPG format.• Document attesting spanish knowledge (B1) for non-native spanish speakers• Name of the coursesat UniValle you're interested in (not complulsory)