Workshops will take place on 30th May 2019 in various buildings of Poznań University of Medical Sciences.Please take care of place and beginning of workshops.
We divided workshops by language category - with english speakers and polish speakers.
Confirmation of participation will be sent via e-mail.
Best wishes,Szymon Pełczyński, Paweł JessaCoordinators of 19th International Congress of Young Medical Scientists Workshops
Shortcuts:CBM - Centrum Biologii Medycznej; ul. Rokietnicka 8 PoznańCSM - Centrum Symulacji Medycznej; ul. Rokietnicka 7 PoznańCKD - Centrum Kongresowo-Dydaktyczne; ul. Przybyszewskiego 37a PoznańDS Karolek - Dom Studencki Karolek ul. Rokietnicka 5E PoznańZPNR ORSK - Zakład Patofizjologii Narządu Ruchu, Ortopedyczno-Rehabilitacyjny Szpital Kliniczny im W. Degi, entrance D, 3rd floor, ul. 28 Czerwca 1956 r. 135-147, 61-545 Poznań
Please be advised that in accordance with art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter "GDPR", the following applies:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Poznan University of Medical Sciences. In all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to their processing, you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor at the following address: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data is processed in connection with the participation in the event and sending certificates of attendance and presentation.
3. The course of the event: 19th International Congress of Young Medical Scientists taking place in Centrum Biologii Medycznejat ul. Rokietnicka 8, 60-608 Poznań and Centrum Kongresowo - Dydaktyczne UMP at ul. Przybyszewskiego 37a, 60-608 Poznań is covered by publishing photo-reports on the websites of the Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities.
5. You have the right to obtain information regarding processing by the Poznan University of Medical Sciences about personal data, demanding their rectification, removal or limitation of processing of their data, the right to transfer the data provided and the right to object to the processing.
6. You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.· You have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to be forgotten, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal Data Administrator - Poznan University of Medical Sciences,ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań informs that:
· Data can be made available by the Poznan University of Medical Sciences,ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań, to entities authorized to obtain information.
· The given data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (RODO) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (DZ.U.U.L.2016.119.1.) - from 25 May 2018,
· Contact to the Data Protection Officer at the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań, email: email@example.com
· You have the right to file a complaint to UODO, if you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.