R.E. Lee Request for Schedule Correction/Change Form-Ninth Grade
Please read and review this information before completing and submitting a change form. PLEASE SEE THE SCHOOL'S WEBSITE FOR VARIOUS COURSE/PROGRAM RECRUITMENT VIDEOS
1. The students only have seven class periods this year.
2. SENIORS: Because of COVID-19, No teacher, office or guidance aides will be assigned this school year.
3. SENIORS: Your fifth year math class can only be dropped and replaced with the Exploring Computer Science course which is only offered during first and second periods.
4. SENIORS AND JUNIORS: You must already have a job in order to apply for CO-OP.
5. No teacher changes will be allowed unless YOU have failed that person before for the same subject. You will remain with that teacher if there are no other options.
6. MPACT courses are the equivalent of two class periods. Your parent must contact and have a conference with the MPACT counselor, Mrs. Woody, in order for your to request removal from that program. Mrs. Woody must send an email to Mrs. O. Johnson and Mrs. A. Davis before you can be cleared for a schedule change regarding MPACT.
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE BEING OFFERED AT ROBERT E. LEE HS FOR 2020-2021 *APPROVAL OR PRE-REQUISITE REQUIRED
ENGLISH: English 9, English Honors*, English 10, English 10 Honors*, AP Lang/Comp*, English 11, AP Lit/Comp*, English 12
MATH: Geometry/Data Analysis, Algebra II/Trig*, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus*, AP Calculus*, AP Statistics*, Math Investigations
SCIENCE: Biology, Biology Honors*, Physical Science, Chemistry*, Chemistry Honors*, Environmental Science, Plant Biotechnology, Human Anatomy*, AP Biology* & Lab
SOCIAL STUDIES: World History 1500+, AP US History*, US History 10, US History 11, AP US Government* (Year), AP Economics* (Year), US Government (One Semester), Economics (One Semester)
REQUIRED ELECTIVES: Health (One Semester), Career Prep (Year), Career Prep B (One Semester), Beg. Kinesiology
FOREIGN LANGUAGE: Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III
FINE ARTS: Visual Arts I, Visual Arts II, Visual Arts III*, Visual Arts IV*, Graphic Design I*, Theater I, Theater II, Theater III*, Intro to Piano I, MusArtsLit (One Semester), Mixed Chorus*, Concert Band (One Semester), Instrumental Band I, Instrumental Band II*, Marching Band*, Percussion*
ROTC: AF JROTC I*, AF JROTC II*, AF JROTC III*, AF JROTC IV*
OTHER ELECTIVES: Team Sports, Fitness and Conditioning, Contemporary Issues (One Semester), Sociology, Creative Writing, Ethnic Literature, Exploring Computer Science, IT Fundamentals*
CAREER TECH PATHWAYS: Adv Bus Tech App, Multimedia Design, Accounting, Adv Accounting*, Banking & Financial Services, Marketing Principles, Sales and Promotion Planning*, Management Principles, CO-OP Program*
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery Public Schools.