Over the years clinical research has always topped our agenda. We believe nothing matters more than seeking out the truth. Over the years clinical research has always topped our agenda. We believe nothing matters more than seeking out the truth. For an applicant to be accepted for participation in our research, the patient or his caretaker is supposed to agree to the following five items:
1. Please make sure if the ongoing treatment program can no longer induce further improvement. If it continues to register progress, please stick to the program. There is no immediate need for HoloLife yet.
2. You must feel at ease and have the unanimous support of your family. You may as well put HoloLife on hold if there is suspicion or even opposition in the family.
3. Please make sure you can take the foods at the designated time without fail. One telling and unique feature of HoloLife’s functional foods is the priority given to punctuality in taking them so that the best desired effect can be achieved. You may as well put it off until you are ready to do so on time.
4. Make sure you can take the initiative to observe and record your own symptoms and changes in sleep, appetite, bowel movements, physical strength, span of concentration, and mood. For your own good, you need to nurture this capacity for autonomous and empirical evaluation. We are ready to be of assistance when necessary.
5. You need to prepare yourself for the possibility of your body reacting unpleasantly to the HoloLife program, a phenomenon common to 10-25% of the general public. During this phase of readjustment and rectification, you may experience discomfort or recurrence of symptoms that were often associated with your fatigue, injuries or menstruation in the past. This may last three to 10 days but you will find yourself in a much better shape afterwards.
You are welcome to fill in the following forms if you agree to the above statements (otherwise do not proceed):