Cass County Home or Business Damage
Please only use this form to report damages to your home. (not to report seawalls, boats, automobiles, driveways, crops)
Your Name *
Your answer
Your answer
Phone Number
Your answer
Address of home or business with damage *
Your answer
Water in house or business on 1st floor
Brief description of damage
Your answer
Is damage covered by insurance?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms