Colorado Women's Sports Fund Association - 2020 Opportunity Gift Application
Greetings from the Colorado Women's Sports Fund Association! We are pleased that you are applying for a CWSFA Opportunity Gift to assist in your athletic endeavors and look forward to receiving your completed application.
OUR MISSION: We are dedicated to creating opportunities for girls and women in Northern Colorado to participate in sports, and encouraging and supporting their lifetime appreciation of and participation in athletics.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM AS THIS FORM CANNOT BE SAVED, IT MUST BE COMPLETED IN ONE SESSION. WE DO REQUEST THAT IF YOU ARE A RECIPIENT, YOU GIVE BACK TO US AT SOME POINT WITH OUR VOLUNTEER NEEDS IN THE NEXT YEAR. WE WILL SEND AN EMAIL WHEN WE HAVE VOLUNTEER NEEDS.
2. Completing this application will take some preparation. We suggest you create your answers in a word processing program and copy and paste to the appropriate areas. Upon clicking "submit", your application will be sent to the CWSFA Opportunity Gifts Committee Chair.
3. The number of available gifts varies each year. So if you have applied in the past, reapply, as the numbers and quality is dynamic each year.
4. Within the overall number of gifts available, CWSFA sets aside a limited number of them for individuals who demonstrate financial need. In order to qualify for this group of gifts, the applicant must qualify for Free/Reduced Price Lunch within their school district regulations; or qualify for Food Stamps within their area code. Please submit proof of either of these requirements by scanning and submitting the document electronically to
. These documents MUST be submitted to be considered for a gift based on financial need.
5. The Opportunity Gift is open to any female - no age limit - any sport or related sport activity.
6. The actual Opportunity Gift will be given to an organization, not to the applicant or her parents.
7. Opportunity Gift recommendations written on your behalf are submitted electronically. In addition to completing this application form, you will need to copy and paste the link below to an individual (not a member of your family) who will be submitting an electronic recommendation directly to the Opportunity Gift Committee. Recommendations MUST BE received by the gift application deadline. Please confirm with your recommendation that it has been submitted. The link for the CWSFA Opportunity Gift recommendation is:
CWSFA Scholarship Recommendation Link:
8. If you are a college scholarship student-athlete or a senior in high school who will be on athletic scholarship in the coming year, you must include a letter from your College Compliance Officer, giving permission for this gift. The Compliance Office should send an electronic letter to the Opportunity Gift Committee via
9. The Opportunity Gift Committee will review your application and notification of recipients will occur in December 2019, with the Opportunity Gifts being awarded at the CWSFA Awards Banquet on Sunday, January 26, 2020, 5:30pm. YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE TO RECEIVE THIS GIFT.
10. If you have questions about, or throughout, this process please email
11. The deadline for all application materials (application, letter of recommendation, low income documentation) is Friday, November 1, 2019, 12:00pm, midnight.
Thank you for your interest in the Colorado Women's Sports Fund Association and our 2020 Opportunity Gift Program!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service