Holy Apostles Come Back Survey
Please take this short survey to help us plan the next phase of our worshiping life together. This information is vital for allowing us to restart in-person worship. See the Rector's Note for a complete explanation.
1. Please choose the answers that describe your ability to attend in-person worship service once we are allowed to do so. Check all that apply.
A. I can attend at the normal time, 10AM Sunday morning.
B. I can attend earlier on a Sunday morning.
C. I can attend later on a Sunday afternoon.
D. I can attend a mid-week evening service (see follow up question).
E. I do not feel comfortable joining in-person worship at this time.
Follow up on Option D: The best time / day for a mid-week evening service is:
2. Would you be willing to try an outdoor service?
A. An outdoor service on Sunday evenings would be great, especially if it were geared to children and youth.
B. An outdoor service on another day or time would be best (see follow up question).
C. I would prefer attending an indoor service only.
Follow up on Option B: When is the best time / day for an outdoor service?
3. If you do not feel comfortable coming back right away, what other ways can we help you stay connected to the community? Check all that apply.
A. Live-stream and Zoom services online
B. Sermons and/or service leaflets mailed to my home
C. A visit from the Rector or a trained lay person to deliver Eucharist (the visit would be carefully planned to minimize risk of infection.
4. Facemasks are an important part of our plan for re-entry.
A. I need a facemask.
B. I can make or donate facemasks!
C. I have concerns about facemasks that I’d like to talk church leadership about.
5. During the stay at home order, have you engaged in online worship with Holy Apostles? How? Check all that apply.
A. I have participated in the Sunday morning service videos on Facebook.
B. I have participated in the Sunday morning service videos on Youtube.
C. I have joined Zoom Compline at least once.
D. I have participated in online worship offered by other churches or dioceses.
E. I have not participated in on-line worship.
6. Do you have a preference for viewing online worship videos?
A. I prefer Facebook
B. I prefer Youtube
C. No preference.
7. If you have not been able to participate in our internet worship services but would like to do so, we want to help make that happen. What has prevented you from participating? Check all that apply.
A. I do not have a device (computer, smart phone, or tablet) that I can use to watch a service or join Zoom compline.
B. I do not have internet service at my home.
C. I do not know how to access the online offerings.
8. As we transition to both in-person & live-streamed services, we will need to invest in some more technology. Would you be willing to make an additional donation to the church to enable us to continue and expand our online worship capability?
A. I would like to help by making an additional donation to help cover the cost of needed technology.
B. I cannot at this time.
9. What other needs or concerns do you have? What are we missing? How can we help?
Name of Survey Taker -- especially if this survey has identified ways we can serve you better, please let us know who you are!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service