Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. By consulting the Google Scholar search engine (
), check the number of citations of the D. Portetelle's articles published in 1994 in the journal Nature
between 1 and 100 citations
between 101 and 250 citations
between 251 and 1000 citations
more than 1000 citations
2. By consulting Google Scholar Profile page of D. Portetelle, identify the year in which there were the most citations for the paper "The complete genome sequence of the gram-positive bacterium Bacillus subtilis" published in Nature in 1997.
3. Still consulting Google scholar (advanced search), give the number of articles from A. Théwis, published in 2010 and cited at least once.
4. For the journal "Biotechnology, Agronomy, Society and Environment" (ISSN 1370-6233), find its H index from Scimago Journal & Country Rank (
5. What is the Altmetric Attention Score of the de article writed by Jong et al. and published in Biotechnology for Biofuels in 2017 with the DOI :
[1. install the altmetric bookmarklet (
) - 2. access to this paper (use the DOI link) - 3. then "altmetric it!"]
less tan 10
between 11 and 100
more than 100
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service