Practice commitment and dedication
- Daily chanting of Metta Sutta,
- Daily reading and contemplation of the Therigatha,
- 30 day commitment to strengthen saṃvāra,
- 30 day commitment towards manifesting an ethic of reverence and respect in relationship with our natural world...
What is your practice commitment for 30 days?
- generating merit for Ayya Tathaloka’s long and happy life in the Dhamma.
- generating merit for Ayya Tathaloka’s continuation on the path and sharing of Dhamma in the world.
- generating merit for Ayya Tathaloka’s health and wellbeing that these may be a benefit to her practice and to those who have the chance to learn with her.
- generating merit for Ayya Tathaloka’s further well being in the Bhikkhuni Sangha.
How would you like to dedicate the merit?
You may choose if your name is used and if you are willing to have your dedication shared on the web or just at the event on July 7th.
May we share your dedication on the website?
Yes, and you may use my name
Yes, but don't include my name
May we include your name as one sharing in this practice period at the presentation on July 7th?
Yes, you may include my name and show it with my practice committment
Yes, but just list my name without associating it with the practice commitment (note: the practice commitment will be then shown as anonymous)
No, just include the practice commitment as anonymous
Would you like to receive email updates about the preparations for the July 7th celebration and how you can participate?
Yes (if so, please make sure you provided your email above.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service