MASTERING THE IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISMS) BASED ON ISO/IEC 27001Why should you attend?
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the expertise necessary to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
The participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement Information Security controls from all areas of ISO/IEC 27001.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management System (ISMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 27001 in an organization.
A 4-hour hands-on workshop will be provided as part of the online course.
ACPMIT Training Center
D-13A-06, Sunway Nexis, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03 6145 0889
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001; initiating an ISMS
- Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Day 3: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Day 4: Control, monitor and measure an ISMS and the certification audit of the ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free