I have reviewed the market rules packet, and have familiarized myself with the jury process below:
● All new applicants and all daily vendors are required to have their products juried. Returning reserved site vendors with new craft, prepared food or value-added products must have them juried.
● After your application is reviewed, you will receive a follow-up email from the BAFM manager to discuss the next steps towards the jury process and market membership.
● The BAFM jury committee meets and reviews new products according to our jury criteria (listed below).
● The committee makes recommendations to the BAFM Board based on the overall needs of the market each year.
● For the jury, you need to bring a small sampling of the products you expect to vend at market. Please include any information that addresses the jury criteria such as how your product is made, who makes it, where it is made, the ingredients/materials used in its production