Historical Fiction Readers
I’m running this survey to better understand who my readers are, what are they interested in and what kind of books fascinate them. Thanks ahead for your feedback!
1. Your gender
2. Your age
14 and under
60 and over
3. What do you do for living?
4. Where do you live?
5. What of these literary genres do you read most often? Please check all that apply.
Who are your favorite authors?
7. How many books do you read per month?
Less than 1
More than 5
8. Do you read / listen to
9. How much do you think an ebook should cost?
$6.00 to $8.00
$3.00 to $5.00
$1.00 to $2.00
$0.99 and below
10. How do you choose what book to buy next? Please check all that apply.
I search the best deals.
I check what’s new in my favorite genre.
I rely on recommendations of my family and friends.
I check out the bestsellers in my favorite genre.
I look at the award-winning books.
I check out my favorite authors’ new releases.
I look at the book ads.
If find some topic interesting, I search for a book on it.
11. What publications or blogs do you enjoy reading the most?
12. Where do you shop most (online and offline) for books? Please check all that apply.
Barnes and Noble Nook Store
13. How do you spend your free time, aside from reading? What are your hobbies?
14. Do you visit any readers groups online or websites with book recommendations? If yes, which ones?
15. What influences your buying decision when it comes to literature? Please check all that apply.
An attractive book cover
An interesting description
An interesting idea of the book
The author’s name
An author’s voice (I read the book's first pages to see if I want to buy it)
The fact that people I know talk about the book.
A trusted person’s recommendation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service