University Resource Groups present "Evolving Pathogens, Evolving World, Evolving Leaders"
featuring Reginald Mebane, Director of the Centers for Disease Control's Office of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Senior Executive Service (SES)
When: Thursday, Apr. 6, 4:00 p.m.
Where: Bloch Alumni and Advancement Center
Throughout time, many disease pathogens have continuously evolved and subsequently re-emerged more virulent and stronger than ever. As world populations continue to grow, people are living and working longer than ever before resulting in an active workforce that now includes five generations. Taking a cue from the world of scientific pathogens, leaders too must continue to evolve and adapt their leadership styles to ever evolving workforce demographics in an ever evolving world.
Annual Leadership Panel
- Eli Eliav, director of the Eastman Institute for Oral Health
- Donna Brink Fox, Senior Associate Dean of Academic and Student Affairs (Eastman School of Music) and Director, ECMS Early Childhood Music Program
- Jane Gatewood, Vice Provost for Global Engagement
- Wendi Heinzelman, Dean of the Hajim School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Shaun Nelms, Associate Professor (Warner School of Education), Superintendent East High EPO
- Norberto M. Nobrega, Captain, United States Navy, Commanding Officer, NROTC Unit Rochester, Professor of Naval Science
- Renu Singh, Senior Associate Dean for Administration (School of Nursing), CEO of UR Medicine Employee Wellness
Moderated by Paul Burgett, Senior Advisor to the President
When: Tuesday, Apr. 25, 4:00 p.m.
Where: Eisenburg Rotunda, Simon School of Business
Please select the event(s) and complete the following information to RSVP.