We are pleased to share this call for applications for full-time and part-time teaching positions. Through our flagship programs in music, football and Lego building blocks, we engage rural children in the process of learning important life-skills, and teachers to develop their skills as educators and change-makers.
Applications for teachers close on 31st December 2017.
1. Deadline for submission of application form: 31st December 2017
2. Interviews for shortlisted candidates*: February 2018
3. Announcement of selected candidates**: April 2018
4. Training and on-boading of selected candidates***: June 2018
*Only applicants whose application forms are selected will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview on one of these dates.**Selected Teaching-Artists will be contacted individually by email and telephone.***Attendance at all training sessions is mandatory.
Please ensure you meet the following criteria before you begin your application:
- Those keen on working in a rural government primary schools- Those with proficiency in Kannada (spoken & written)
For Football:- Physical Education Graduates or final year students (BPEd/MPEd)- Graduates (BA/BSc/MA/MSc) with at least 2 years training in football or other team sport with ability to demonstrate proficiency in the sports
For Music- Music graduates or final year students (BMusic/MMusic)- Graduates (BA/MA/MSc) with 2 years music training (Indian/Western) with ability to demonstrate proficiency
For Lego/Building Blocks:- Engineering and diploma graduates or final year students in any subject (BA/MA /BSc/MSc)- Those with keen interest in designing structures - Those who are creative in solving puzzles, especially spatial puzzles