Step 1: Apply for District Grant by Deadline July 1st 2019 by Completing each section of the attached form. Once approved you must submit all reports and documentation as described below within two weeks of project completion.
Step 2: If necessary, follow up with project contacts to complete missing report information or to address eligibility issues. The District Grant Chair or the District Foundation Chair. DistrictGrants@Rotary7255.org
Step 3: Email scanned report, including receipts, with accompanying bank statement(s) to The District Grant Chair or the District Foundation Chair. DistrictGrants@Rotary7255.org OR Use the form on www.Rotary7255.org
Please note the following:
CLUBS WHO DO NOT SUPPORT THE ROTARY FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDS
CLUBS WHO HAVE NOT PAID THEIR DISTRICT DUES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDS
• Reports must be submitted using the form below. Please type the report. Retain a copy of the entire report for your records.
• Clubs should retain original receipts for all grant-funded expenditures and provide copies to the district. The district must maintain copies of all receipts related to grant-funded expenditures in accordance with local laws and for a period of at least five years following closure of the grant.
• Bank statements showing grant deposit and all expenditures related to the grant must be maintained by the club and a copy scanned and emailed as instructed above.
• The approved amount of the grant will be determined by our District Grants Subcommittee and may be less than the amount you request but it will not be greater than the amount you request.
• Approved District Grants must include the active participation of Rotarians
• District Grants will not be awarded to clubs for High School or College scholarships, Vocational Training Teams, or District programs with a budget line item (i.e. Youth Exchange, RYLA, etc.)
• Expenses cannot be incurred until after approval in order to qualify (all receipts must be dated AFTER grant approval date)