Dates: November 19 & December 10Location: Cove Community Center, 19 East Corning Street, Beverly MA 01915Time: 3 - 7 pmCost: $40 per market
Please contact Estelle Rand at 978-712-9054 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions during this process. Feel free to communicate via text or facebook messages if that works best for you.
Please note that the Beverly Farmers’ Market is open and accessible to all without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or, disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.
2. Review Vendor Guidelines located on www.beverlyfarmersmarket.org
3. Complete this online application form
4. Please be sure to include your complete mailing address and phone number in the application
5. Submit application form online or print and mail to 3 Agate St., Beverly MA 01915
6. New Prepared food vendors must also submit a Board of Health permit application ($25 fee) and insurance certificate before participating at the market. Please contact Joe Reale.Joe Reale, Beverly Board of Health90 Colon St.Beverly, MA 01915 phone 978-921-8591,fax email@example.com
7. You will receive an invoice and a vendor agreement upon acceptance to the market.
You may edit your application after it is submitted