NDMF 2020 On-Site Ambassador Application
This is the application to be an on-site ambassador for the Neon Desert 2020 Music Festival in El Paso, Texas on September 5 and 6. All job descriptions are listed in detail at the bottom of the form. You must be available the entire days of September 5 and 6 to work this event. All questions can be sent to
. ONLY APPLY ONCE.
What is your legal first name?
What is your legal last name?
What is your cell phone number?
What is your email?
What is your t-shirt size?
What are your social media usernames?
How did you hear about the NDMF Ambassador Program?
Previous Ambassador Team Member
NDMF Official Website
NDMF Official Socials
Email From Us
From A Friend
Job Posting Website
College Job Board
Have you worked with ScoreMore in the past? If so, which events? (Ex: Astroworld, Mala Luna, JMBLYA, Neon Desert, Dreamville, Street Team etc.) Be as specific as you can by providing festival names, years, and day of show positions.
Why do you want to work for us?
Tell us about your event work experience.
Which days are you available to work? (Only check if you are available for the entire day.)
Wednesday - September 2
Thursday - September 3
Friday - September 4
Saturday - September 5
Sunday - September 6
Monday - September 7
Ambassador Job Descriptions
NOTE: Please apply for multiple positions and do not get your hopes up for any particular position. You may move in between various roles regardless of your assigned role.
Box Office: Greet guests and scan wristbands as they enter. Be courteous, thoughtful, and helpful.
Guest Services: Greet guests, answer questions, and manage L&F. Will help the info team and ADA team as well.
Hydration: Help keep fans and staff hydrated throughout the event, dropping water where needed.
Water Station: Make sure the water stations run efficiently. Help with line management during peak hours.
Catering: Assist the catering manager provide food for the on-site staff.
Site Ops: Aid the Site Ops team in whatever capacity they may need. Their team makes sure everything is running well.
Ambassador Assistant: Welcome ambassadors to their shift at check in, stock supplies, and assist the coordinators.
Production: Assist with the production office or event producers with whatever they may need.
Which positions are you interested in?
* Must be at least 18 years or older on or before September 2.
* Work a 10-14 hour shift assigned by coordinator.
* Must provide for your own transportation to and from the event.
* Must check in 30 minutes prior to shift with coordinators and check out with them after all shifts.
* Wear sturdy, closed toed shoes (preferably athletic shoes).
* Provide a valid working personal email and phone number.
* Prepare in advance for your shift: preparation includes reviewing the Ambassador Guide and attending orientation.
* Failure to perform duties as expected may result in dismissal from the program and affect future placement.
* Ambassadors must complete duties in a satisfactory way (reporting on time for shifts, staying the entire shift, wearing appropriate attire during shift, respecting other ambassadors, staff, performers, and fans of the festival).
* Use of alcohol or controlled substances before or while on duty is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to immediate dismissal from the ambassador program.
Are you able to meet ALL of the above Ambassador Guidelines?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of scoremore.