[Volunteer Appeal] Will and Hope Campaign 2020 Roadshow Volunteer
We are looking for 35 to 40 volunteers to help in a upcoming roadshow 13 January to 19 January at Vivocity. Volunteers are required to help promote CCF and encourage people to come on board as regular donors in the Will & Hope Giving Programme.
Roadshow Details :
Period > 13 January to 19 January 2020
Venue > Vivocity (exact location will be made known to volunteers in the confirmation email)
Time > 10am to 10pm.
Volunteer Duties > 4 shifts available daily :
SHIFT 1 : 10am - 1pm
SHIFT 2 : 1pm - 4pm
SHIFT 3 : 4pm - 7pm
SHIFT 4 : 7pm - 10pm
Important Notice :
1) Minimum age of volunteers = 18 years old
2) All confirmed volunteers must attend a pre-event briefing on 9 January 7 to 8.30pm at CCF@Novena Office located at 8 Sinaran Drive, #03-01, Novena Specialist Centre
3) There is no volunteer allowance for the assignment. Volunteers will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in the course of volunteering too.
4) Volunteers are to select the preferred shift on a daily basis. Volunteers are not allowed to sign up for more than 1 shift per day.
5) Volunteers must be comfortable in approaching strangers to promote the campaign and encourage individuals to come on board as donors.
6) A confirmation email will be sent to volunteers for their deployment before the assignment.
7) Volunteers are required to report 30 mins before their assigned duties.
8) 1 volunteer is required per shift from Monday to Thursday. Daily volunteer needs = 4
9) 2 volunteers are required per shift from Friday to Sunday. Daily volunteer needs = 8
For more information:
or call 6229 3730
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service