Palmyra-Macedon Request for Transcripts & Verification Reports
Requests for Records and Transcripts from former graduates
What kind of transcript can I request?
Official Transcripts - Official copy sent to the school/institution you have requested.
Unofficial copy given to individual.

Please complete and submit the transcript request form and allow up to 10 days to process. Some requests may be longer if the record is in archives.

If transcripts are to be sent to multiple locations, please complete a separate form for each request.

If you have any questions, please contact the counseling office at (315) 597-3421.

Verification Agency or other Organization requesting information
A signed release (electronic signature acceptable) needs to be faxed to 315-597-3431.

Please allow up to 10 school days to process the verification request. Some requests may take longer if the record is in archives. You may follow up on the request if a response has not be received at the end of the 10 days.

Type of Request *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Palmyra-Macedon Central School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service