Late Arrival/Early Dismissal (LA/ED) is a privilege. In order to qualify for LA/ED, students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing. They must also have the minimum required number of service hours documented in PowerSchool.
- Juniors must have a minimum of 55 service hours.
- Seniors must have a minimum of 85 service hours.
- **Returning students who previously transferred to EHS will have a prorated service requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are uncertain of your prorated requirement.
- Log in to your PowerSchool account to see your exact number of documented service hours with Campus Ministry.
- LA/ED will not take effect until the student’s schedule reflects the change on PowerSchool.
- Edgewood High School reserves the right to allow and/or remove LA/ED privileges at any time. Please be aware that for the safety and welfare of all students, EHS is a "Closed Campus."
- All students are expected to follow their LA/ED days and leave the building when their classes are over or not arrive until they begin.
- Please see the Student Handbook for additional LA/ED information.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about LA/ED, or believe you have a special schedule consideration, please contact Shannon McDonough, Associate Principal, at email@example.com
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE FORM PER STUDENT. THANK YOU.