Late Arrival/Early Dismissal S2
1) Late Arrival/Early Dismissal (LA/ED) is a privilege. In order to qualify for LA/ED, students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing. They must also have the minimum required number of service hours documented in PowerSchool.
Sophomores must have a minimum of 25 service hours.
Juniors must have a minimum of 55 service hours.
Seniors must have a minimum of 85 service hours.
Beginning of the year transfers must have a minimum of 25 service hours.
Log in to your PowerSchool account to see your exact number of documented service hours with Campus Ministry.
*New transfer students must have a minimum of 10 service hours; returning students who transferred to EHS will have a prorated service requirement. New transfers are asked to contact the Campus Ministry Service Coordinator (joan.rundhaugwitz@edgewoodhs) to verify hours from previous schools that may satisfy eligibility requirements for LA/ED only.
2) LA/ED privileges are for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors only - Not Freshmen.
3) LA/ED privileges are NOT in effect on days with Special Schedules. This includes Liturgy Days, Early Dismissal Days, Faculty Professional Development Days, and/or any other Special Schedule Days.
4) LA/ED will not take effect until the student’s schedule reflects the change on PowerSchool.
5) Edgewood High School reserves the right to allow and/or remove LA/ED privileges at any time. Please be aware that for the safety and welfare of all students, EHS is a "Closed Campus."
Please see the Student Handbook for additional LA/ED information.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about LA/ED, please contact Shannon McDonough, Assistant Principal, at
By signing below, I, the Parent/Guardian, understand and agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations listed above.
Parent/Guardian First & Last Name (Electronic Signature)
By signing below, I, the Student, understand and agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations listed above.
Student #1 First & Last Name (Electronic Signature)
Student #2 First & Last Name (Electronic Signature)
Student #3 First & Last Name (Electronic Signature)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Edgewood High School.