The entries will be judged by an eminent jury of media professionals. Entries accepted of works published/ released between January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2018
1) Best Print Story: This award will recognize a news or feature article that has appeared in a registered newspaper or magazine on LGBTIQ Theme.
2) Best Television Story/ Show: This award will recognize a show/ news report that was shown on television on LGBTIQ Theme.
3) Best Digital Story: This award will recognize an article or multi-media work by a website on LGBTIQ Theme.
4) Best Advertising: This award will recognise the best advertising campaign on LGBTIQ Theme.
5) Best Book: The best work of fiction, nonfiction or prose in the last one year on LGBTIQ Theme.
6) Best Film: The best mainstream wide-release feature film with fair and inclusive portrayal of the LGBTIQ community.
7) Best Media LGBTQ: The best story/ show or work about the LGBTIQ community published or produced by a self-identified LGBTIQ media house/ website.
2) For Newspaper/ Magazine categories, submit scanned copy in pdf format as attachment or the online URL link to story. For Digital Journalism, submit current URL link to the story. For Television/ advertising category, submit URL link to video or video file in MP4 format. For Book/ DVDs of Film please send a copy
3) For submissions in language other than English or Hindi, submit English Translations/ Transcripts of the work. Regional language works submitted without translations/ transcripts will not be considered for the awards.
4) The work should have been published or broadcast between January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. For inquiries, email: email@example.com