2. I express my interest in joining the Users’ Board of the LOGISTAR– Enhanced data management techniques for real tiem logistics planning and scheduling- project.
3. The LOGISTAR Users Board represents a forum where the potential end users of the services developed by LOGISTAR will gather in order to provide feedback, comments, and suggestions on the developments in the LOGISTAR project.
4. I agree to offer, under my own initiative, support, collaboration, and insight helpful to developing the LOGISTAR services during the workshop of the LOGISTAR Users’ Board.
5. I agree to have my name and/or affiliation (as applicable) used by LOGISTAR for communication purposes.
6. I agree not to disclose confidential information discussed or distributed during the workshop to third parties.
The term "confidential information" shall mean confidential and/or proprietary information of a technical, commercial, financial or business nature not generally available to the public, disclosed by one Party to another directly (or through a third party duly authorised to represent the disclosing Party) pursuant to this Agreement, in oral, written, visual, magnetic, electronic or other form.