UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2008-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-77
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
21. A statistical measure based upon the entire population is called parameter while measure based upon a sample is known as:
None of these
22. The importance of the correlation co-efficient lies in the fact that:
There is a linear relationship between the correlated variables.
It is one of the most valid measure of statistics.
It allows one to determine the degree or strength of the association between two variables.
It is a non-parametric method of statistical analysis.
23. The F-test:
is essentially a two tailed test.
is essentially a one tailed test.
can be one tailed as well as two tailed depending on the hypothesis.
can never be a one tailed test.
24. What will be the next letter in the following series: DCXW, FGVU, HGTS, …………
25. The following question is based on the diagram given below. If the two small circles represent formal class-room education and distance education and the big circle stands for university system of education, which figure represents the university systems.
26. The statement, ‘To be non-violent is good’ is a
27. Assertion (A) : Man is a rational being. Reason (R) : Man is a social being.
(A) is false but (R) is true
Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
(A) is true but (R) is false
Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
28. Value Judgements are:
Expression of public opinion
29. Deductive reasoning proceeds from
one general conclusion to another general conclusion
one particular conclusion to another particular conclusion
particular to general
general to particular
30. AGARTALA is written in code as 14168171, the code for AGRA is:
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service