Trauma-Informed Care Consortium (TICC) of Central Texas - Membership Application
Members are selected based on their commitment to trauma-informed (TI) work, while also ensuring that we have a cross-discipline and diverse membership that is working towards utilizing more trauma-informed practices. If your agency is not selected to be an official member, participation and attendance at quarterly meetings is still encouraged.
• Completed and submit a membership application;
• Designate one primary and one alternate staff member (these two members can vote on behalf of the agency);
• Have primary staff member or designated alternate staff member attend 3 of the 4 quarterly meetings;
• Contribute resources to the TICC (e.g., expertise, meeting space, supplies, training, etc.);
• Provide documentation of progress towards your agencies efforts to become or maintain TI care status;
• Complete a new membership application form if there are changes in primary or alternate staff members;
• Complete annual Trauma-Informed Care Organizational Readiness Survey.